Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't Copy if you cant paste .....

A Famous Inspirational Speaker Said :
'
'
'
'
'
'
"Best Years of my life were spent in the Arms of a WOMAN who was not My WIFE".

Audience was in Shock & Silence.

He added :

"SHE WAS MY MOTHER"

Applause & Laughter!

' '
' '
' '
' '
'
A Top Manager tried to crack this at Home.

After a good 3-4 Drinks, he said loudly to his wife, in the kitchen :

" Best Years of my Life were spent in the arms of a Woman who was not my wife !

There was sudden silence !"
Standing for a Moment and trying hard to recall the 2nd Half of the sentence , he finally blurted out
'
'
''
" Forget it , I can't remember who She was ".

By the time he regained his Senses, He was on a Hospital Bed recovering from Burns of Boiling Water.


Moral :
'
'
''
DON'T COPY IF YOU CAN'T PASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment